South Western Railway Promotional Fare Terms
- The 20% discount is based on average saving from equivalent Off Peak Day Return and Super Off Peak Day Return tickets.
- Promotional Day Return tickets are on sale from 20 October until 24 December 2018 for travel between 17 November and 24 December 2018.
- Tickets are available from selected stations to Winchester, Portsmouth Harbour or Portsmouth & Southsea.
Promotional tickets to Winchester are available from:
Ashurst, Basingstoke, Botley, Bournemouth, Brockenhurst, Brookwood, Christchurch, Cosham, Eastleigh, Fareham, Farnborough Main, Fleet, Fratton, Hedge end, Hilsea, Hinton admiral, Hook, Micheldever, Millbrook, New Milton, Pokesdown, Portchester, Portsmouth & Southsea, Portsmouth Harbour, Redbridge, Shawford, Southampton Airport Parkway, Southampton Central, St. Denys, Sway, Swaythling, Totton, Winchfield, Woking.
Promotional tickets to Portsmouth Habour or Portsmouth & Southsea are available from:
Basingstoke, Bedhampton, Bitterne, Botley, Bursledon, Cosham, Eastleigh, Fareham, Farnborough, Farncombe, Fleet, Fratton, Godalming, Guildford, Hamble, Haslemere, Havant, Hedge end, Hilsea, Liphook, Liss, Micheldever, Milford, Netley, Petersfield, Portchester, Rowlands Castle, Shawford, Sholing, Southampton Central, St. Denys, Swanwick, Witley, Woking, Woolston.
- Tickets are only valid for Travel on South Western Railway services, on the date shown and 10:00 or later Monday to Friday, and at any time on weekends.
- Travel that includes a journey leg on other operators' services (such as Southern, GWR or CrossCountry) will not have the discount applied.
- Child fares are 50% of the discounted adult fare.
- There are no further discounts for Railcard holders.
- The events listing may be subject to change and Trainline cannot be held accountable for event variation or cancellation. Please check with the event promoter before booking train travel tickets for event availability, fees and opening times. For a general overview see dates and times provided by Visit Hampshire.
- Other travel terms are subject to the National Conditions of Rail Travel.