- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Do I have enough time to transfer between trains?
combined matrix, shopping basket, transfer,
Don’t worry, if you’re buying tickets for a route where you’ll need to change train, transfer time is taken into consideration. Transfer times are rail industry standard and are individually calculated for each station.
If you think you’ll need more time to get to your connecting train you can always change your departure time, or book each part of your trip separately.