- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Do I need to stick to the times on my London Underground ticket?
You don’t have to take a specific underground train, they often come every few minutes. If there’s a time stamp on your underground ticket, it’s just to highlight the options you can take to complete your journey.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback