- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How to get in touch
For queries about bookings made on www.trainline.eu, take a look at our European contact details.
Log into My Booking to -
- Check your ticket type and flexibility, as well as see your available travel times
- View your ticket reference to collect your tickets from a self-service ticket machine
- Re-print your Print-your-own ticket
- Refund your ticket (Off-Peak and Anytime tickets only)
- Change your ticket for a different time/date (Advance tickets only)
Call us between 08:00 and 22:00 any day of the week.
- To make a booking, call us on 0871 244 1545. Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Calls from outside the UK may cost more.
- For help with existing bookings, call us on 0333 202 2222, unless you're calling us from outside the UK where you'll need to dial 0044 333 202 2222. Just so you know, we can only discuss booking details with the person who made the booking, for data protection reasons.
Call us Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:00 on 0870 3333 555* Calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company's access charges. Calls from outside the UK may cost more.
If you need to send us back your unused tickets, here's the address you need -
PO Box 23972
It's a good idea to use a signed-for delivery service if you're sending us tickets back, as we can only sort a refund for you once we've got your tickets.
You can also use this address to write a letter to us with a query, but if you're looking for a speedy reply you're better off giving us a call or chatting to us online.