- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
My train was cancelled, can I get a refund?
It sucks when things get cancelled, right? Plans with friends, your favourite TV series, your train...Don’t worry, you can normally get a full refund from the Train Operating Company (TOC). As you bought your ticket with us though, we’re happy to do the legwork for you and get in touch with the relevant TOC on your behalf. Just give us a call.