- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
4 things to know about...cheap 'Advance Single' tickets
- Advance Single and First Advance Single tickets offer fantastic savings and are the cheapest type of ticket available. You can buy Advance tickets for most long-distance journeys.
- Advance Single tickets are the cheapest fares on offer, so they're pretty popular. We show real-time availability, so you can see exactly how many tickets are left and make sure you get the best deal. Most train operators release.
- Most train operators release Advanced Single tickets, as well as seat reservations, 12 weeks prior to travel. Sign up to our Ticket Alert and we'll notify you as soon as these discounted tickets are released.
- Advance Single tickets are only valid for travel on the date and time specified. These tickets are non-refundable, but it's possible to make changes up to 15 minutes before your departure. Click here for full details on how to amend your ticket.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback