- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Confirm booking details
Guest, booking, customer
Your booking confirmation email is not essential to make your journey but does have a lot of useful information about your journey and ticket, including the collection reference number if collecting the ticket from the station.
If you don’t receive an email within 15mins of your booking then please check your SPAM and Junk folders to make sure its not been caught.
Online in My Booking
Don't have an account? Booking as a Guest customer is great for when you’re in a hurry and want to make a booking as quick as possible – all we need from you is an email address so we know where to send an email confirming the booking.
When you’ve got some time on your hands we do recommend creating an account with us. This becomes useful if you can’t find the email confirmation or you want to check all the historical bookings made with trainline. You can also store address and payment card details meaning a little less effort next time you want to buy. In addition, if you want to make any online changes to your ticket or apply for a refund then an account is required.
It’s a 2 min process to set up an account, we just ask for your name, address, and password. Click here to create an account