If using our website
- Login into My Booking.
- Find the relevant bookings and click "View order total & details" and then "Print order details".
- An expense receipt will be formatted ready for printing.
If using our app
- Open ‘My tickets’ and find the ticket for the trip you’d like to expense.
- Click ‘Manage my booking’.
- Choose the option ‘Send expense receipt’.
- A confirmation will pop up, check it over to make sure the details are right.
- There are a few options you can choose to send, share or print your expenses, depending on your device. Choose one, et voila!
Remember - There’s no VAT on train travel, so you can’t get a VAT receipt with your ticket.