- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How did we work out the on the day price?
We quote the 'on the day price' as the cheapest ticket(s) that would be available to purchase on the day of travel, based on pricing information available as at the time of your search.
We compare using the same class of travel, and apply the same railcards as you have selected. In some cases, certain fares are only available online, and in those circumstances, the 'on the day price' comparison is with online fares only.The comparison is based on end-to-end tickets for the fastest available trains.