- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Do I need a ticket for a bus transfer?
Transfer, transfer, bus, bus route, route, Bus, journey transfer
If you need to take a bus to complete your journey, you won’t normally get a separate ticket for the bus. The only time you’ll get a ticket for the bus will be when the Train Operating Company (TOC) has put on a bus replacement service (this normally happens when there’s a rail disruption).
You can check for delays and cancellations on our app, just search for your journey and you’ll see if your train is on time. If not, we’ll tell you when it’s expected to arrive.