- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Can I change my Print-Your-Own tickets?
screen_pyo, Print your own
Print-Your-Own tickets are non-refundable. But if your ticket is for a Virgin Trains East Coast route you can make a change, for a £10.00 charge. You’ll have to keep the same route, but you can change the date or time of your ticket up to 18:00 the day before your train’s due to depart.
If you had a group booking and the lead passenger is named on all the tickets, any changes made to the lead passenger’s ticket will affect all other tickets on the booking. So, any unchanged tickets will become invalid.
If your group booking names each individual passenger on their ticket, then you’re free to change any ticket individually and it won’t affect the others.