- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I reserve a space for my bicycle?
bike, bicycle, cycle, screen_reservations
To help plan your rail journey that includes travel with a bike it is recommended you read the following Cycling by train booklet created by National Rail, that contains information covering the entire rail network.
Each train operator has different guidelines and for some routes a bike reservation is not necessary whilst on others it's compulsory. Where a reservation is made available then we do recommend that you book a space in advance of your journey.We have created a blog that may also help answer some common questions.
Bike reservation can not be made online at trainline so please call instead.
The correct number to call us on depends if you have purchased the train ticket yet...Personal account
You can call seven days a week between 8am and 10pm.
If you would like to make a new train booking that includes a bike reservation, please call on 0871 244 1545*
*Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Calls from outside the UK may cost more.
For data protection, we can only discuss details of a booking with the owner of the account used to make the booking.
For any bike reservation enquiry you can call us Monday to Friday on 0870 3333 555* between 8am and 6pm.
*Calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone company's access charges. Calls from outside the UK may cost more.