- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
What happens if I’m not in to sign for my Next Day Delivery tickets?
postcode, address, deliver, mail, 1st class, collect, post, royal mail, screen_post
Royal Mail delivers your tickets if you book Next Day Delivery with us. If you’re not in, someone else can sign for your tickets. But, if nobody’s in, then Royal Mail will leave a card with details of how to collect your tickets at a more convenient time. Normally, you’ll have the option of collecting your tickets from your local Post Office, or arranging to have them redelivered.