- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
More information about recorded delivery
Our agreements with the the train operating companies mean that we are not able to process refunds unless the tickets are returned to us and are received by our refunds team. For this reason, we recommend that you send them by Royal Mail Recorded (signed for).
This service provides delivery confirmation so you can be confident your tickets have arrived with us. It costs 95p plus the cost of standard first or second class postage.