- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
What is Quick Buy?
Quick Buy, combinedmatrix
When you’re booking your tickets, you can choose Quick Buy. Quick Buy skips the options to choose your seat, book insurance and travelcards etc. and defaults your delivery option to collection at a self-service ticket machine. It’s handy if you regularly book the same ticket type.
You can buy as many tickets as you like with Quick Buy, just click "Add another journey" to make a multiple booking.