- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Which sort of ticket can I change my Advance ticket to?
Advance, change, time, cheaper, coj_page, screen_changeadvance
As long as you stick with the same route, you can change the date or time of an Advance ticket by changing it to a new ticket for the same value, or more. Just so you know, we charge a £10.00 fee to make changes to your ticket.
Your new ticket can be either another Advance ticket or an Anytime or Off-Peak Single ticket if you like.
To give you a hand deciding, you might want to read up on the different ticket types we offer here, so you can buy the one that works best for you.
Once you know which ticket you’d like to change your original ticket to, just follow our steps on how to change an Advance ticket