- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I book with Rail Travel Vouchers?
To use your Rail Travel Vouchers you’ll need to give us a call on 0871 244 1545* any day between 08:00 and 22:00.
*Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Call from outside the UK may cost more.
You’ll need to post us your vouchers and then we’ll post back your tickets, so please ring us at least 14 days before you plan to travel.