- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Why can’t I select postal delivery for my tickets?
It takes a couple of days to get your tickets delivered to you. So, as a precaution to make sure you get your tickets in time, we only offer postal delivery if you’re booking tickets for a journey seven or more days in advance.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback