- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Do I need my booking confirmation to travel?
No, you don’t need your booking confirmation to travel. And, it’s important you know that your booking confirmation doesn’t count as a ticket, so you’ll need to make sure you have got your tickets with you before you get on the train.
Your booking confirmation is helpful though, as it’ll have your collection reference, which you’ll need if you’re collecting your tickets.
If you didn’t get your booking confirmation email, check your junk/spam folders and if it’s not there you can view it from "My bookings" on our website.