- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Two same ticket types have different prices. Why?
When you search for a journey on our website or our app, you might (rarely) find that there are two tickets with the same name, but different costs. Don’t worry, it’s not a bug!
We work with 28 Train Operating Companies (TOCs) and their prices can differ. When you search, we show you all the options available, which might be with different TOCs.
Click on the ticket types to see the terms and conditions. If they’re both the same, you can just pick either ticket to book. We’d go for the cheaper one though, more money for snacks or a coffee at the station..