- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I book train tickets if I live outside the UK?
address, abroad, foreign, zip, international, post, advancedsearch, deliveryoption
You don’t need to a UK address to book train tickets with us. So, if you’re planning a trip to the UK and plan to catch a train while you’re here, we can help.
- Head to our website, or download our app.
- Search for your journey and find the ticket that’s right for you. Read up on the different ticket types on offer.
- Book your tickets using one of our payment options.
- Either choose to collect your tickets from one of the 1,700 self-service ticket machines in the UK, or opt to have your tickets delivered in the post.
- Your route might be suitable for a Mobile Ticket or e-ticket, so you can keep everything on your phone. Learn how to go paperless.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback