- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I collect tickets from a self-service ticket machine?
fast ticket, fastticket, urgent, machine, collect, pick up, self service, collection, kiosk, deliveryoption, paymentconfirmation, myaccounthomepage, screen_gettix_soon, screen_gettix, screen_sstm, screen_travelsoon, screen_travellater
Your tickets will be available to collect from a self-service ticket machine within 15 minutes of making your booking. You can collect them at any time, but you’ll need to make sure you have them with you before you travel.
You can collect your tickets from any train station, it doesn’t have to be the one you’re travelling from. Choose from any of the 1,700 self-service ticket machines available.
You’ll need –
- Debit/credit card – Sometimes you’ll need the same card that was used to make the booking, but other times you might be given the option to collect your tickets with any card. This can be handy if you’re buying tickets for someone else. You’ll have details of which card you’ll need in your booking confirmation.
- Your collection reference – This is an eight-digit reference that’s a mixture of numbers and letters. You’ll find it in your confirmation email and on our app under "My tickets". Don’t confuse it with your booking confirmation number, which is either 10 or 12 digits.
How to collect your tickets –
- Tap the button on screen to collect tickets.
- Insert your debit/credit card. If you paid with PayPal you can insert any card.
- Type in your collection reference.
- Tap the button to print your tickets.