How do I collect tickets from a self-service ticket machine?
fast ticket, fastticket, urgent, machine, collect, pick up, self service, collection, kiosk, deliveryoption, paymentconfirmation, myaccounthomepage, screen_gettix_soon, screen_gettix, screen_sstm, screen_travelsoon, screen_travellater
Your tickets will be available to collect from a self-service ticket machine within 15 minutes of making your booking. They can be collected at any time, but you’ll need to make sure you have them with you before you travel.
You can collect your tickets from any UK station with a collection machine, it doesn’t have to be the station you’re travelling from. Search for your preferred station below, if it’s listed then it has a machine, if it's not listed then it doesn't:
To collect your tickets you’ll need –
- Debit/credit card – Sometimes you’ll need the same card that was used to make the booking, but other times you might be given the option to collect your tickets with any card. This can be handy if you’re buying tickets for someone else. You’ll have details of which card you’ll need in your booking confirmation.
- Your collection reference – This is an eight-digit reference that’s a mixture of numbers and letters. You’ll find it in your confirmation email and on our app under "My tickets". Don’t confuse it with your booking confirmation number, which is either 10 or 12 digits.
How to collect your tickets –
- Tap the button on screen to collect tickets.
- Insert your debit/credit card. If you paid with PayPal you can insert any card.
- Type in your collection reference.
- Tap the button to print your tickets, check all you tickets before leaving the machine, if you're collecting multiple tickets there can be a small pause between each one printing.