- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
How do I contact the Train Operating Companies?
TELEPHON PHONE, COMPLAINT, CONTACT, CUSTOM SERVIC, BOOK PHONE, CONTACT TELEPHON, TELEPHON BOOK. BOOK TELEPHON, CALL, CALL CENTR, screen_info, delay, cancellation, TOC, operating, service
Even if you bought your tickets from us, you’ll need to contact the Train Operating Company that you travelled with to give feedback or make a complaint about your journey. Contact details are available here.
If you’re not sure which company you travelled with, you can find this information in “My bookings” on our website, or in “My tickets” on our app.