- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
What do I do if I ’ ve lost my tickets? What do I do if I’ve lost my tickets?
misplaced, mislaid, find, screen_info
First, do a double check. Train tickets are thin, so they could easily get slipped in between the pages of a book, or down the side of the sofa.
If you’ve already sent out the search party and not found them, you’ll have to buy a new ticket. We can’t offer a refund for a ticket that’s been lost, sorry. Why not choose a Mobile Ticket next time?