- Ticket refunds and changes 22 questions
- Ticket types and prices 24 questions
- Train times, delays and disruptions 8 questions
- Getting your ticket 39 questions
- Onboard, seating and at the station 12 questions
- Optional extras 22 questions
- Account and payments 17 questions
- Managing your Business Dashboard 14 questions
- Trainline Europe 10 questions
Why is my credit/debit card being rejected?
If your card’s been rejected, don’t panic. There could be a few of simple reasons why –
- Your card may have expired, or you might have typed in the numbers wrong.
- You might have selected the wrong card type, or it might be a card type we don’t accept. Check if your card type is accepted.
- Your card issuer might have declined the transaction. If you think this could be the reason, contact them for advice.
- We put identity verification checks in place to help stop issues like fraud.
We’d suggest trying a different card to make your booking, or call one of our friendly staff.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback