Consumer products & tools
Trainline helps you save money on train tickets
- You can save on train tickets compared to buying on the day; with some savings available up to midnight the day before.
- If you are flexible about when you travel our Best Fare Finder tool can help you find our cheapest tickets.
- With our leading free mobile app you can now buy and save on train tickets whenever and wherever you are. On some routes you can have your ticket sent straight to your phone.
- Our Ticket Alert feature will let you know as soon as tickets go on sale for a particular date so you have the best chance of snapping up the best deals.
- You can view live information the same as the station and find train times in an instant with our quick train times tool.
We also offer various ways to get your tickets, including
- Collection from Self Service ticket machines, at most UK origin stations.
- Print your own - print train tickets for travel from your own printer (selected routes/ tickets).
- M-tickets - mobile tickets delivered to your phone (selected apps/routes/tickets).
- Postal delivery.
- You can view bookings made on the website on your mobile phone giving you total access to your journey details wherever you are.
For customers outside the UK – we can help you plan journeys and book train tickets for travel in Europe. Start planning your European rail journey now.
To find out more, visit our Customer Tools page.
Business products & services
Whatever type of business or organisation you are, Trainline can help you save money . We also offer tools that allow you to control and monitor your rail spend. We offer both self service & account managed services to cater for all requirements, providing:
- Websites, call centre services and on-site ticketing solutions for both day-to-day business travel use and season tickets.
- Online and offline rail booking and fulfilment solutions.
- Rail content and systems integration for third party online booking tools and systems such as KDS, GetThere, Amadeus e-travel, Traveldoo and Travelport GDS.
To find out more, visit our Trainline business site.
We are accredited by National Rail / ATOC (Association of Train Operating Companies) and offer a secure website experience.