Trains to Manchester
- London Euston to Manchester from £11.50 *
- Birmingham New Street to Manchester from £6 *
- Leeds to Manchester from £6 *
- Liverpool Lime Street to Manchester from £3 *
The birth place of the ‘Mad-Chester’ music scene in the late 80s, and home to ‘Coronation Street’ and Manchester United FC, this city has a lot to be proud of. Throw in extensive urban regeneration and you’ve got a modern, cosmopolitan city with plenty of appeal.
Within the compact centre you’ll find world-class shopping from high street to designer labels, colourful Chinatown, the lively Gay Village and the Castlefield Urban Heritage Park with its galleries, bars and attractions clustered around Manchester’s waterways.
Tips: The City Centre is easily walked, but use the tram Metrolink to get further afield.
Hotels in Manchester
Eurostar from £69
London to Lille, Paris & Brussels from £69.
Save up to 50% on UK Hotels and B&B's.
Save up to 50% on tickets for top West End Shows
Car hire from £20
Cheap car hire deals near to your station.
* Fare excludes a £1.50 Booking fee for each transaction.