Trains to Leeds
- London Kings Cross to Leeds from £16 *
- Newcastle to Leeds from £9 *
- Edinburgh Waverley to Leeds from £25.50 *
- Birmingham New Street to Leeds from £16.50 *
With the Yorkshire Dales nearby Leeds is a gateway to rural tranquillity. But for those set on discovering a vibrant city there’s plenty to get pulses racing. Leeds is a shopper’s Paradise; there are 5 miles of shopping streets and one of the UK’s largest pedestrianised zones.
Leeds delivers on the cultural front too, with copious listed buildings and a thriving performing arts scene providing theatre, opera and ballet. And there are plenty of bars, restaurants and nightclubs too.
Tips: Leeds has some wonderful eateries. Head to the Grade 1 listed Corn Exchange Building to dine in stunning surroundings.
Hotels in Leeds
Eurostar from £69
London to Lille, Paris & Brussels from £69.
Save up to 50% on UK Hotels and B&B's.
Save up to 50% on tickets for top West End Shows
Car hire from £20
Cheap car hire deals near to your station.
* Fare excludes a £1.50 Booking fee for each transaction.