Trains to Edinburgh
- London Kings Cross to Edinburgh from £34.50 *
- Aberdeen to Edinburgh Waverley from £9.50 *
- Manchester Piccadilly to Edinburgh from £15.50 *
- London Euston to Edinburgh Waverley from £30 *
Every Summer the masses swarm to Edinburgh Festival and the city’s population doubles, but there’s more to the Scottish Capital than performing arts. The heart of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage site with Medieval, Georgian & award-winning modern architecture.
A compact (yet hilly) city, Edinburgh Castle at the top of the Royal Mile is a good starting point. From here you can enjoy views across the narrow lanes and sweeping terraces of the city below.
Tips: Climb to Arthur’s Seat for stunning views, visit the Scottish Whiskey Experience for the local tipple, and avoid August for cheaper accommodation.
Hotels in Edinburgh
Eurostar from £69
London to Lille, Paris & Brussels from £69.
Save up to 50% on UK Hotels and B&B's.
Save up to 50% on tickets for top West End Shows
Car hire from £20
Cheap car hire deals near to your station.
* Fare excludes a £1.50 Booking fee for each transaction.