Trains to Bristol
- Cardiff Central to Bristol Parkway from £3 *
- Manchester Piccadilly to Bristol from £19 *
- Leeds to Bristol Temple Meads from £21 *
- Birmingham New Street to Bristol from £11.50 *
A cutting edge city; Bristol produced revolutionary Victorian engineer Brunel, the ‘trip hop’ music scene of the ‘90s and renowned graffiti artist Banksy. Bristol is lovely to view from a ferry in the harbour. And the Harbourside itself is an attractive development with shops, bars, restaurants and attractions such as Brunel’s SS Great Britain and the ‘At Bristol’ interactive science centre.
Further inland Broadmead and Cabot Circus are popular for shopping. And nearby are the cobbled streets of the Old City for soaking up some history.
Tips: Visit well-to-do Clifton Village to stroll over Brunel’s Clifton Suspension Bridge.
Hotels in Bristol
Eurostar from £69
London to Lille, Paris & Brussels from £69.
Save up to 50% on UK Hotels and B&B's.
Save up to 50% on tickets for top West End Shows
Car hire from £20
Cheap car hire deals near to your station.
* Fare excludes a £1.50 Booking fee for each transaction.