Trains to Birmingham
- London Euston to Birmingham from £6 *
- Manchester Piccadilly to Birmingham from £5.50 *
- Edinburgh Waverley to Birmingham from £14 *
- Liverpool Lime Street to Birmingham from £5 *
Our second largest city is slap bang in the middle of the England’s transport networks. This centre of commerce and industry has plenty for visitors including museums, galleries, shopping and world class performing arts.
Most of Britain’s jewellery is produced here making the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter worth a visit. Or for chocolate lovers Cadbury World is a must; you’ll need to catch the train to Bournville from Birmingham New Street.
Tips: Start your day in Victoria Square for an open top bus tour of the city; end your day at the Balti Mile for Birmingham’s infamous curry houses.
Hotels in Birmingham
Eurostar from £69
London to Lille, Paris & Brussels from £69.
Save up to 50% on UK Hotels and B&B's.
Save up to 50% on tickets for top West End Shows
Car hire from £20
Cheap car hire deals near to your station.
* Fare excludes a £1.50 Booking fee for each transaction.